Alpine Lake Resort
No Reviews Availablepost a review
More About Alpine Lake Resort
Post a Review
Post Snow Report
Local Ski Shops
Ski & Board Rentals
|Plan a Trip
Bad info? Tell us
About Alpine Lake ResortAlpine Lake offers you an extensive network of trails over hundreds of acres of snow-covered wilderness in the breathtaking Appalachian Mountains.
Conveniently situated just a short drive from Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and the D.C. area, Alpine Lake is the best kept secret of cross country skiiers in the eastern United States.
* An annual snowfall exceeding 100 inches
* 7 groomed trails
* 35-room motel / cabins also available
* A spacious lodge
* Breathtaking views
* Several stimulating Inn to Inn trails
* A base elevation of 2800 feet
Trails Groomed? Yes Groomed for Skate Skiing? No Has Rental Skis? No Is There a Trail Fee? Yes
Alpine Lake Resort Contact InformationAlpine Lake Resort Website
Alpine Lake Resort Tickets Prices / Alpine Lake Resort Trail FeesPrices last updated 11/11/2011.
|Half Day||Full Day||Half Day||Full Day|
Alpine Lake Resort Tickets - More Info
- 1 Night Lodging 2 days XC-Skiing - $30 (Per Person)
- 2 Night Lodging 3 days XC-Skiing - $55 (Per Person)
- Single - $75
- Family - $150 (Limit 2 adults & 3 children).
Alpine Lake Resort Mountain Stats
Directions to Alpine Lake ResortLocated at:
700 West Alpine Drive
Terra Alta, WV 26764