Fernie Alpine Resort
view all | post a review
|Skiing / Terrain
|Dining / Bars
Get a chance to WIN ski lift tickets when you:
Post Public Snow Reports
OR Post a Review
About Fernie Alpine Resort
Located in southeastern British Columbia below the Lizard Range of the B.C. Rockies, Fernie Alpine Resort is legendary for its powder snow and exciting terrain. Recently awarded #5 out of the Top 25 Resorts in North America by Skiing Magazine 2007. Other accolades include "Best Powder" and "Best New On-Mountain Restaurant" by Ski Canada 2007. Fernie's charm and relaxed atmosphere is a perfect setting for a ski vacation for any age and ability.
Skiing and Snowboarding at Fernie Alpine Resort
Get more information about skiing and snowboarding at
Fernie Alpine Resort, including lifts,
trails, and terrain
Recent Reviews for Fernie Alpine Resort
More reviews | Post a Review
||Good snow, good vibe
This is an exceptional place to go. It is too bad that lift tickets are going up in price everywhere. I have probably put in 40 days in over the years. It's still a favorite spot for me. When it snows it is great. It's got go...More
||Remains a favorite
This remains a favorite resort. I have put in a lot of days at Fernie. In fact, I put in three before Christmas this year. Lots of steep terrain, as well as good intermediate and beginner terrain. They do get a lot of snow, w...More
Sadly fernie is not the powder heaven that people talk about in hushed tones anymore. its getting more and more popular.. But powder heaven, it still is. While the rest of the interior or alberta is dry, fernie can be getting...More
What's New This Season at Fernie Alpine Resort
- Improvements include blasting of the Skydive Traverse, resulting in easier access to this run, significant brush cutting on Boomerang, Boomerang Ridge, and Linda's Run, tree glading in Cedar Bowl, and fallen wood clean up in Bear Chutes.
- 2 new grooming CATS, including a new Winch CAT
Activities & Events
- Family Private Lesson Program - have fun learning to ski or snowboard as a family! Up to 5 family members can participate.
- Enhancements in the learning area, including a grand entranceway, parent social area, and additional ski animation.
In the Area
- A new flight schedule from Air Canada now makes it easier than ever to ski Fernie Alpine Resort from Australia! The adjusted schedule will allow for a quick connection in Vancouver for easy access directly into the Canadian Rockies International Airport in Cranbrook.
Fernie Alpine Resort Contact Information
Fernie Alpine Resort Website
Send an Email
Fernie Alpine Resort Address
5339 Ski Hill Road
Fernie, BC CA
Fernie Alpine Resort Phone Numbers
(250) 423-4655 / (800) 258-7669